Broken Heart

 Not having friends, I think, has a lot to do with my being heartbroken.

“Friends to Lovers” used to be something I thought was a good idea, so I explored it. Well, in the end, I lost the friend and the lover.

An especially painful case involved losing a friend, and all the friends in common, because, as I realized too late, they were not my friends, but his, and I just happened to walk in one day.

They’ve known each other for most of their lives, if not since birth. I stood no chance.

The only one who reminded my friend was somebody I knew before I met the rest.

There’s no going back to being “just friends.” That was another painful lesson to learn.

Limiting beliefs:

Male friends always want to get into your pants, unless they’re gay; but if they’re gay, why would they want to be around you?

Society rejection if you don’t have a partner.

Men want sex.

I trigger people. I’m either too much or just because I am me, I trigger them.

~~~~~~~~

The teacher says my system is too rigid. Well, that explains part of me trying to exit myself so many times.

I now choose to heal my broken heart due to friends.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Memoria: Mamina

Mi salida del armario "Woo-Woo"

Ouch!